The ‘pg_ha’ project has moved to Github
I recently posted a rather lengthy article titled “High availability with PostgreSQL, PGPool-II and FreeBSD.” The article was a bi-product of setting this up and the blog-post was simply my own notes with some polish.
Little did I know when I started this that I would end up having to write this much code to make the system behave the way I wanted. While crafting the article, I decided that the most logical thing would be to create a Github repository with the scripts for easy maintenance.
After publishing the article, I realize that the instructions I wrote really should be with the code. Hence, I have now moved the instructions over to the Github wiki.
Hopefully this will create more visibility to the project and I will have other people contribute to the project.