I’ve been working on Provisioner for a while now and it’s starting to come together. Most recently I rolled out complete API documentation as well as a brand spanking new website (powered by Jekyll and Github Pages).
I’m still trying to think of more use cases, so that’s part of what I will be working on next, as well as better documentation at large. I’ve also started to work on a Python library for easier integration work.
Here are some use cases that I’m thinking of:
- Bootstrap remote servers (original concept)
- CI/CD assistance for pushing out playbooks to remote servers (store SSH Keys in Provisioner)
- Perhaps integrating with Hashicorp Vault?
- IFTT or similar integration (?)
- PaaS support (Heroku/Deis etc) for easier deployment